Thursday, April 2, 2009

Baby Shower card


This card is for my cousin Michelle who is having her shower this Saturday :) This is my first card that I really liked, so I decided to blog like my friend Kerri. If you want to see AMAZING cards you should check out her blog at www.cardsbykerri.blogspot.com. The base of the card is Kiwi Kiss by SU, the striped paper and the pink is just some pretty paper I found at Michaels. The circle in the middle is a nestability circle and embossed with CB dots folder. I added pink ribbon at the bottom and the umbrella in the center is from my Cricut. The cartridge is "New Arrival". The "welcome baby" stamp is from SU as well as the punch that it's stamped on. I hope this makes sense. I'm not so great at this explaining details stuff :) Hope you like it...I'm hoping to find more time to do this!!

3 comments:

  1. I think this card is awesome! Great job and keep the cards coming!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is so pretty, Kristina! I love the scalloped circle with the swiss dots, and that umbrella is precious! I of course love the scalloped border and ribbon : ) I'm so excited and can't wait to see more of your creations! Thank you for the shout out by the way : )

    ReplyDelete
  3. Any new cards? You are slacking!!

    ReplyDelete